What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our app?
We do not collect information from app visitors during normal usage.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you
· Send us an email. In that case we might reply top your mail. If you agree, we might add your email address to a newsletter.
· Rate or review the app. In that case we might answer to your reviews but not otherwise use your information.
· Provide feedback. In that case we might reply to your feedback and implement your suggestions. We will not use the information otherwise.
Why do we want to access your photos and documents?
Draw Assistant wants to
help you drawing and painting from photos. Only for that we access photos and
documents. We will not transfer your data or use it in another way than stated
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails regarding the app after you have agreed to receive updates.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (chat, email or phone inquiries or feedback).
How do we protect your information?
Your feedback is processed and protected under the respective privacy policies of the Microsoft Feedback app and the Microsoft Store. Your email conversation and email addresses are never made available to third parties apart from the email providers that are being used.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our app.
According to California Online Privacy Protection Act, we agree to the following:
Users can visit use our app anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly
remove you from ALL correspondence.
Enough Software GmbH & Co KG
Last Edited on 2018-05-09